Friday, January 29, 2010

The Obligatory Snow Pictures

Since we only get about one good snowfall a year that sticks, here's this years photos.  They aren't as cool as previous years since the yard lights are out of commission since we're going to run a dedicated circuit for exterior lighting.  Oh, well.  We took these about an hour ago.  It's been putting down fine snow and little balls of ice all day and it's colder than the dickens since the wind is blowing.


Actually, I took that first one earlier today...obviously.



Well, that was fun.  I'm ready for summer.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Your home makes a gorgeous backdrop to the snow. You know I've had enough of this stuff to do me a lifetime but alas...we are under a snow warning again. It's really coming down now. We are expecting 14" supposedly. I truly hope they get the forecast all wrong. I'm longing for summer. It's time for a trip to Mexico! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is absolutely gorgeous, both inside AND out!

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete