Saturday, October 17, 2009

What Color is Your Rainbow Tinted?

I don't know how I got to this quiz.  I think it was on HGTV's Quilting board and I clicked on one of the poster's links.  Thought it might be fun to play along. : )

Here are the results:

Your rainbow is strongly shaded gray.









What is says about you: You are an elegant person. You appreciate tradition and wisdom that comes with age. You depend on modern technology and may feel uncomfortable without it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

I don't know if my personality is actually shaded gray, but I can say that many of my color choices are indeed shaded in gray and that I find very lively colors pretty much offensive except for cobalt blue and aqua, but only for accessories.  While brilliance might be fantastic at other people's places, I can't go there at mine. : )

Well, that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment