Thursday, October 1, 2009

Steampunk Anyone?

The first time I heard this phrase was a couple of months ago when Donnie was showing me some cool computers.  Seems like it's everywhere now.  I'm still not sure what it is, but I think some of the stuff is awesome!

I'd love to have a home computer like this one!


Of course I'd have to sit at it in this dress!


When on the road, I'd bring my laptop!



And scanner:


In there evenings, there might be a party to which I could wear this silk and PVC gown:



And hat:


In case I get lost, I'd better tuck the compass in somewhere:


I hope Donnie brings his watch so we are sure to be on time!



When we get home, Donnie can go back to surfing the internet on one of these!



Of course this one is in my upstairs office.  : )


Then of course, there's the evil game machine.  It's kinda pretty though!



I think it's pretty interesting stuff.  Reminds me of the movie 'Wild, Wild West' with Will Smith.  I wonder if it's the same thing?  Hmmm....


Photos from:
Watch & Compass-Kutulu69-eBay
Home computer & scanner-datamancer.net
I think I got everything else here-steampunkworkshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment