Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Introduction to Pecan Place

I wasn't really impressed with the inside other than the fab floors, mouldings, hardware and the rooms and layouts. It was reasonably clean, but the 25 yr old renovation didn't impress me at all as it was apparent most of it was lipstick on a pig. The house could be fabulous, but it would be a long time in the making.

Here are a few more shots of the property. Can anyone say hell-hole???I definitely wasn't enthralled by the nightmare waiting in the yard and that thing called the shop that went on building after connected building all of which was built by someone else's junk they were throwing away.

It was an interesting trip and I got to meet Donnie's family and we had a good time. Wasn't considering buying it at the time so I made the treck back home to work on the coffered ceiling I was installing in the dining room of the bungalow.

If you want to see more of the Day 1 pics, etc. follow the link: Photobucket pics







No comments:

Post a Comment